Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade Precision Deluxe

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jasmedia, Jun 17, 2001.

1. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    1997 Fender Precision Deluxe,ash body with blueburst finish,22 fret rosewood board,Hipshot D tuner,original molded Fender Case. With the exception of one small paint chip at bottom,it is in excellent condition. Wish to trade for Stingray or other non Fender basses.

2. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    will sell for $800 US

3. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Is this the american delux model with the MM style pickup by any chance???

4. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
  5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    can you e-mail or post some pctures of the bass since I might be interested?

6. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    Fixer

Youe email is not accessible. Please email me directly at jasmedias@aol.com and I will reply.

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Huh what how could it have the jazz humbucker(mm style) they didnt start making that until 2000/2001

8. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    The pickup in question has been available for some time on the P Bass Deluxe