1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADE: RARE "KRAMER FERRINGTON A/E BASS" (WHITE-MINT)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bigdog81165, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TRADE: This is truly becoming a "rare" piece. There are so many acoustic basses out there that you have to plug in to an amp to even here. This bass has a large body with a full rich sound even unplugged. The last time I saw one being used live was Gene Simmons of "KISS" used this same identical model except his was black & it was on their performance of MTV's "UNPLUGGED". I went to ebay to look around and I didn't find one of these at all,but I did find where there was a hardshell for the Kramer Ferrington & they were asking almost $300.00 just for the hardshell. Mine is "WHITE" and is in what I would consider mint condition but will call it near mint just because to some,mint is brand new. I'm no expert,but production stopped on this model in the late 80s. The action is fantastic & its sound is equally fantastic. It has a great preamp in it. I spoke to a few collectors of vintage instruments and was told by all that this is truly a creme of the crop piece. The only white one I found like this went overseas for over $1K. It will come with its original "Kramer" hardshell which is rather large and in great condition.
    Looking to trade it for a nice electric 4-string. Possible Interest: Euro Spector,Music Man,Jazz,Lakland Skyline,Washburn Status,etc..I'm open. Just run your possible trades by me by texting a photo & details to 423-847-5611 anytime 24/7. I will get back to you asap. Thank You.

Attached Files:

2. I have a kfb1 thats white w/ original case..a 9 outta 10 condition..im tryin to figure what year it is..serial # starts fb062 ...paid 175.00 for it in jan 2014..would trade for a spector legend 4 x

3. Anybody with year info?..thanks

4. erikrocks

erikrocks

Oct 9, 2005
  5. bassfilthy

bassfilthy

May 21, 2015
    socal
    Any trade interest?