1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trade: Rob Allen Mouse for your MB2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ghiadub, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghiadub

ghiadub Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Auburn, CA
    I have two mice, I prefer to trade the fretted mouse for a fretted MB2 or MB2 5 string. I can kick in cash for the right trade.

Both are walnut/alder, the fretless has a walnut neck and the fretted has a maple neck.

Both are in great shape and have light play wear on the top from where I anchor my picking hand. Basically a shiny spot in the otherwise flat finish.

The fretless works fine but does not currently have tone pot, Rob is sending me a replacement. Right now it is stuck on full treble. :meh:

not interested in an outright sale unless we can get a three way going where I get a fretted MB2.

Fretted:

mousefront.jpg

Fretless:
    Mousefretless.jpg

2. ghiadub

Jan 17, 2006
    Auburn, CA
    Bumpage

3. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    These are both awesome basses and Tim's a great guy.

4. Nice. How much would you want for the fretted one if you change your mind?

5. ghiadub

Jan 17, 2006
    Auburn, CA
    I have a few offers in PM but am just looking for a trade at this time.

The real beef is that this is my main bass right now and I do not want to be without a fretted one for the build time.

If I sell outright, it would be the fretless for 1600.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.