1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADE: "SPECTOR NS2a" (Has Original HAZ-LAB Preamp)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bigdog81165, Aug 5, 2012.

1. TRADE: This is an earlier Spector NS2a. (the cover is only off the back so you can see the haz-lab pre-amp in the cavity). The preamp in this bad boy is off the charts. Its a "tone monster" in every way. The preamp is an original "HAZ-LAB" which as i'm sure you know is incredible. I had another NS2a a while back and went on a mission to find a haz-lab for it,which truly was a mission,as they are getting harder & harder to find. If your looking for a "pretty" bass,this isn't it. If your looking for a tone monster thats "pure beef" with distinct,crisp highs-this is it!! Oh,and a-if you want to slap,its a slapper. As mentioned,its a neck through NS2a with a HAZ-LAB preamp,original spector p/j pickups,hardware all black. All appears to be original with the exception of one of the knobs & at some point,strap locks have been added. On the back of the electronics cavity cover is the ser#NS----. The back of the body is curved & concaved like you've come to expect in top quality spectors. I'm no expert on spectors,i've just had 20 or so of them & know this is a good one. I'm looking to trade. Run your trade offers along with details & photos to scottmcmillon@gmail.com. Open to whatever but am partial to stingrays,euro spectors,american jazz,bongo,or ??? Just run it by me. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp

Jul 15, 2012
    Laurel,DE.
    I have a phil jones briefcase if you are interested.

3. shrigg

shrigg Beta Tester for AudioKinesis Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Email sent :cool:

4. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    This one is now mine . It is my back up bass , so if anyone is interested send me a pm .