1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

trade SVT4-PRO (usa) for V4BH ??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bichibreaker, Sep 30, 2010.

1. the question explain everything.

What do you prefer??

thank you

2. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    V4B!

All day.....

3. even if it is v4bh??
    what's the diference between v4b and v4bh??

4. heath_r_91

heath_r_91

Jun 3, 2006
    Topeka Area, Kansas
    Endorse:Artus-Basshanger-Dava-EC-Hartke-Orange-InEarz-SHS-Tigi
    I don't know about the V4B, but I know the V4-BH is essentially a (not so) mini SVT.

I would definitely pick the V4-BH over the SVT-4 PRO. The V4-BH just has a much fuller sound - most likely due to the tubes. The SVT-4 PRO always sounds kind of sterile to me.

5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Do what your gut instinct tells you.

6. Gearhead17

Gearhead17 Supporting Member

May 4, 2006
    Mount Prospect, IL
    What he said! 100 watt tube head can be a great stage monitor with AWESOME tone. The 4 PRO is clean and warm, while the amp you are looking at will have some great overdrive from the power amp section.

7. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I'd take the V4BH all day, it's a re-issue of the V4B. But I'd pick it for it's fabulous warm tone. If you need major volume, the 4Pro has tons more output power.

8. the v4bh owner doesn't want to trade it.

thank you anyway

9. yeah the $PRO would probably have been louder if used correctly but the V4BH probably would have sounded better IMO

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021