1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trade your Warwick Corvette or Fortress for my USA Peavey millenium

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WarriorJoe7, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Hey I have a mint (as in new) Peavey Millenium 4 string. It is the USA version with graphite in the neck. The korean BXP's and ACBXP's look similiar but it stops there. That's like comparing an OLP to a real Stingray. Anyways mine is tiger eye and is the version with 2 jazz pickups. Anyone here will tell you that USA Milleniums are killer (I own 3 including this one.) Basically it's a bolt on Cirrus with more versatile electronics.

I am looking for an active Warwick Corvette 4 string. No rockbasses and I definitely prefer active. I was thinking of the recent brown bubinga ones with the jazz pickups, but I would consider other variations on the corvette (FNA, FNA jazzman, other colors etc.) It must be fretted. It must also be in new condition or very close. These are pretty common basses so someone has got to have one to trade. Also would consider a Warwick fortress in any pickup configuration.

This is a straight bass for bass trade. No cases or other accessories included. They are equally valued. I may include a nice bag if you have the nice warwick bag.

I will also take cash offers... may consider other trades but these are the preferred ones.

Thanks, Joe

DSCN1573.gif
    DSCN1574.gif
    DSCN1575.gif
    DSCN1577.gif
    DSCN1578.gif
    DSCN1579.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.