1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TRADED!! EBMM SR4 Maple Boarded Butter Cream Limited Edition For Sale!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recently got this to replace my '82 Ray that was lost in a fire not too long ago...I have decided to get an SR5 HH and return the loaner Lakland 55-94 I have been using since most of my gear was lost in the fire. (a VERY GOOD friend has been most gracious in letting me borrow it!!!!) The Lakland has been on loan to me for some time now while I was waiting to settle with the insurance company and replace the losses. This is a Beautiful Limited Edition Butter Cream from the 2005 Special Edition Run. This Bass is in Unbelievable 9/10 Condition and has the AWESOME Limited Edition case (the COOLEST Standard Hardshell case I think I have ever seen!) included. I say 9/10 because you can't call a 2005 Bass Brand new...BUT it sure does look new to me! No issues at all and still has the Pickguard plastic on it!!!! One of the best feeling necks out there and really fast action that I set up myself. The Slap sound alone is worth the price!! I will let her go for $1150.00 SHIPPED to the lower 48 and I would prefer a Postal money order or Bank Check. They are going for over $1800.00 at Bass Central and others (if you can still find one!!) and are supposedly going to be collectable. The Maple Board is even more rare and I understand there are only a few of them out there in the world. According to Music Man she was built on September 12, 2005 and is built of ash! Jump on it fast...

8e6ae693.

8e6ae693-2.

21fcc5d8.

8e6ae693-1.

:D

Peace,

T

2. Why...yes! I love Thumbs! I have a Thumb 5 that is on the light side and is definitely a keeper or I would probably be packing the SR4 up for you right now! Looks like a beauty though, what does she weigh?? (Somebody talk me out of it quick....I am a real weakling for these!!) :help:

Need a 5, Need a 5, Need a 5....hhhhhhooooooommmmmmm Need a 5! LOL!

Peace,

T

3. Wow! That's a beaut, Tom. I loves the Buttercream soooo much.

I read in another thread that you're getting an HH. Oh, man, you're gonna love that one too!

4. Thanks! I am trying to get down to 1 fiver and leave it at that and I am thinking the SR5 HH is gonna be just the ticket... :D
    I played a couple today and the 11" radius and that smooth neck felt comfortable for the first time on a 5 in a long time! I just got a cortisone shot in my elbow this morning so 6 months from now I may be selling the 5 because of the pain again :help: ....but what the hey? I need to get one while I can I guess! I'd really like to have have a Sadowsky PJ 5 to...:cool:

Peace,

T

5. lol...you need the thumb....lol....I would guess it at 10, but have never actually weighed it....I've been offered a sweet lakland 4 94, but i love the rays, ...

6. LOL! It is a beauty, thats for sure...I might have a trade in the works though for another Ray....:hyper: :cool: Thanks alot for looking...

Peace,

T

7. Traded and her way home to Ohio...Got a beautiful SR4 HH on the way in return! Thanks for looking!

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.