1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TRADED! fEARful 1212/6/1 Bass Cab w/Black Fender Grill Cloth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jhonnybass, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Price:
    1300 o.b.o
    Up for grabs is my favourite cab of all time. You all know how good these things are. This is a full 100% fEARful built by SHO Bass in Ottawa. Here is a link with build progress pics:

http://www.shobass.com/builds/fearful-1212-6-1-with-fender-black-cloth

It's built out of marine mahogany to shave off weight and it sports a sweet black fender cloth grill - she's a looker ;) The only reason I'm selling is because I don't have a car anymore and it's tough taking her to gigs now. It has only been played on a handful of gigs but the duratex finish isn't perfect anymore. It's really all cosmetic though since the cab works perfectly. Here are the specs:
    • Midrange Driver: EighteenSound 6NM410
    • Tweeter: XD125
    • L-pad location: Right side, top
    • Handles: Two (2) D-cup handles
    • Handle: Top-back corner handle
    • Corners: Four (4) upper and four (4) lower, locking chevron style
    • Feet: Two (2) tall rubber
    • Casters: Two (2) tilt-back casters
    • Connectors: Two (2) Neutrik Speak-On NL4 connectors wired in parallel
    • Exterior: Black Duratex coating
    • Grill: Fender Black grill cloth
    • Grill attachment: Velcro
    • 70 Pounds
    I ended up paying $2100 for this cab after taxes. I'm asking for $1300 local pickup only in CAD funds - Great deal for anyone south of the border since our dollar isn't doing that great right now.

2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

and this is just so you can see the size compared to my bass :)

PM me if seriously interested!

Jonathan

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. Bump!

3. Bump!!

4. The cab is up for grabs again! I has second thoughts about selling it but it's yours if you want it - I'm open to trades too so let me know what you got ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  5. Traded locally for a LDS 15/6/1!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.