1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

**TRADED**FS/FT: Brand New Gibson/Epiphone SG G400 (Nice)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Quadzilla, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

TRADED TO JMB7183!!!

So my son wanted one of these for his birthday. So I ordered it. Meanwhile, I spotted a nice G&L Tribute guitar (not bass) for sale in Ebay and put in a bid (not expecting to win cuz the bid was low). Well I won the G&L. Right before his birthday I said here are two guitars, you pick. He picked the G&L. So I have this brand new Epiphone SG (not a scratch on it!). I tell ya, I am a LOT more impressed with the build quality of the guitar than I tought I was going to be. It's really, very, VERY nice, no joke. I'll check to see if I can return it now if I have no bites here. $275 to your door! Comes in original packing, sales receipt, manual, warranty card, etc... Here are the specs!

The Epiphone Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar plays fast and is a super value. Epi has re-created this SG-shaped legend using a worn satin finish and aged fretboard inlays that give it the look of a cherished original. Crafted with chrome hardware, a mahogany body and single-piece set neck with rosewood fretboard, tune-o-matic bridge, and armed with a pair of Alnico V pickups, this guitar is ready to rock right out of the box.

Epiphone Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar Features:

Worn satin finish and aged fretboard inlays
    Grover Tuners
    Mahogany body
    Mahogany single-piece set neck with rosewood fretboard
    Tune-o-matic bridge
    2 Alnico V pickups
    1.6" nut width
    24.75" scale

[​IMG]

2. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz!