1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade TRADES ADDED: Roland GR-55 Guitar/Bass Synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Inara, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Inara

Inara Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Seattle, WA USA
    Price:
    Price is OBO and includes shipping to CONUS.

Edit: adding trade options. The main things I would be interested in are lightweight heads that will RELIABLY run at a 2 or 2.67 ohm load. Here are some things I've thought of that I'd accept on trade, with cash from either of us depending on the items:
    • Genz Benz Neo-Pak that has had the 2 ohm upgrade
    • Mesa D-800 / 800+
    • Genzler Magellan 350
    • Would also consider Acoustic Image heads
    • I do already have an EA Doubler, so not really interested in another of those
    • No Carvin BX500/700 offers, please ... I had two of the BX500s fail on me during gigs, one of which was a television performance, so not interested

Cross posting from the non-bass classifieds, in case anyone wants to grab a Roland GK-3b bass pickup and use the GR-55 for bass (it has a bass mode that is separate from the guitar mode). I would sell just the GR-55, without the GK-3 guitar pickup, for the price listed here. If you'd like the guitar-only pickup included, the price would be higher (the same as in the non-bass listing linked below).

For Sale - Roland GR-55 with GK-3 pickup, and MIM Fender Stratocaster

gr-55.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018