Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    I tried this a few weeks ago and few deals fell through so I'll try it one more time.

I am some great golf clubs that I do not use anymore. I am a 5 handicap and I go through clubs like a lot of guys go through bass gear.

I would love to trade some of my clubs for a 4 string bass. I have a 6 string and a 4 string fretless, but I really want a 4 string fretted to fool around with.

I have a 2003 Ping TiSi Tec 8.5 degree driver with a acustom Harrison shaft. The driver is 323cc and the shaft is a stiff shaft with low launch torque. It is a smokin' driver. I love it but I bought Ping's brand new driver and I like that even more. I bought this Ping for $399. I know it is not worth that, but I would love to trade it.

I also have a Titleist Vokey Wedge. It is a 52 degree gap wedge. I bought it last year for $95. I could include that in any deal.

I do have a set of Titlesist 990 irons that I do not use, but I am not sure if I want to trade them, but if you want them and you have something you want to trade I'll take an offer.

If you want pics please email me.

Thanks guys.

Matt

2. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    bump

3. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA