Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trampled Underfoot

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Ace123, May 18, 2003.

1. Ace123

Ace123

Sep 25, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I know the bass line to this song, however, i want to know the line from that wierd instrument in the intro.
    I know its not a bass, but i was wondering if anyone knew what notes or what riff that instrument played. My band really wants to play the song and it would add a lot if we could actually play that intro. So if you know the tab or the sheet music or the notes let me know please!
    THANKS

2. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I belive that is a clavinet, maybe a hohner d6?

dudes like herbie hancock and bernie worrel have maede that a signature part of their sound.

sorry, don't know of any tab but i would guess the keyboard part is in any LZ sheet music compilation.

3. watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I belive that is a clavinet, maybe a hohner d6?

dudes like herbie hancock and bernie worrel have maede that a signature part of their sound.

sorry, don't know of any tab but i would guess the keyboard part is in any LZ sheet music compilation.

4. watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    sorry for the dp!

follow this link for some funky-ass clavinet clips! damn, the clavinet sounds great w/ bass--especially check out the 2 jeff beck tunes--both awesome lp's in their day--wilbur basconb on bass--great player!

http://www.gti.net/junebug/clavinet/sounds.html