1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trans Orange Jazz body FS...(NITRO)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ThaLowEndTheory, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate to do it but I need to buy some new golf clubs so I gotta sell something to buy something. I've owned this body for a long time. It's a beautiful 2 piece swamp ash body. I was so in love with grain that I left it unfinished for years. I finally sprayed the nitro trans orange a few months ago, and I believe it was a great choice. I also love that this body is very light. I'll post a weight when I get home tonight as well as updated pics. It still looks the same. I'll probably be offering up a few other parts soon as well.

FOR SALE BODY ONLY: $200

DSCF5681.
    DSCF5804.
    DSCF5813.
    DSCF5801.

2. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    Wow, that's nice. Not in the market for a jazz atm, but too pretty not to comment.

3. Brand/maker?

4. square rout and no grounding hole, I would say Mighty Mite ?? :)

5. Thanks joey, yes Mighty Mite body. I'm glad you mentioned the grounding as well. I didn't drill for the ground wire since I like the look of the copper grounding strips. Easy enough to do, but I've also drilled thru the back of a body doing it once. I can include a ground plate and strip along with the body if needed.

6. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Wow gorgeous color.

7. Thanks Tim. I got home late tonight so I'll have to get more pics and the weight tomorrow evening. Complete bass weighed in right at 8 lbs on my digital bathroom scale.

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Damn that's nice!

9. ilikebass7

ilikebass7

Sep 7, 2008
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    So sick looking.! best of luck

10. 24 hour bump

11. Ok, I took a few pics today. The body weighs in at 4 lbs on my bathroom scale.

DSCF5935.
    DSCF5932.
    DSCF5933.

12. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    I have a body he finished...and its GREAT! Great guy to work with, too.

Somebody hurry up and buy this so i don't get in trouble....

13. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    PM sent

14. On Hold pending payment. :D

15. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.