1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trans Red Limited Edition Geddy Lee (FEELER)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by austin2112, Feb 21, 2016.

1. austin2112

austin2112 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought this new from Reverb a few months ago and don't really have the desire to keep it. Well I do, but I think the number of songs I know should be higher in number than my legion of Jazz basses. Some part of me envisioned keeping it locked away for years, to open it up perhaps in 10 when these were a distant memory and reap a massive profit on this limited (100 made) bass. But being in Grad school has a way of punching in the crotch with bills. Yet I digress...

I have had it out of the box once to confirm safe delivery, and thus the only pictures I have are from the original listing. So if you're wondering why a reverse google image search pulls up a Reverb page, that's why. Thats my listing I punched on when it became available - back in September when these were HOT HOT HOT. I can confirm to serious inquiries the receipt.

Just want to feel out if anyone would be interested for a cash sale or a swap for a Fiesta Red Roadworn 60s Jazz + Cash.

I'm not in a crazy RUSH (HA) to sell it, but I would like to move it sometime soon and would like to get an idea if anyone is interested.

Comes with everything you see, exactly as pictured, including the hand-signed photo of Geddy.

Thanks,
    Austin
    vzfpfnzcr5dzyieyvtkw. hakhjarywolvyctfczkm. udqawlmfybbparxtson7.

Nino Valenti and kozyko like this.
  2. austin2112

Jun 24, 2015
    xdjetw0lft21yhybjhlw.

rocker68 likes this.
  3. drewnold

drewnold

Aug 20, 2014
    Kansas City, MO
    I've had to sell some stuff off recently to help cover nursing school bills, so I feel ya. Beautiful bass, though! GLWS

austin2112 likes this.
  4. austin2112

Jun 24, 2015
    Pending

5. austin2112

Jun 24, 2015
    Sold. Thanks for your interest everyone!

6. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Freaking AWESOME!!!

austin2112 likes this.