Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

transfered

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Contra|Brett|, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Contra|Brett|

Contra|Brett|

Oct 6, 2004
    About a month ago I got a job as a "sales associate / lab technician" at Kit's Camera's in Issaquah, WA. They put me in the lab most the time because I said I was good with computers, which is true, I run around a do help-desk at school.

Anyway, My managers hours just got cut from 200 hours a week to 80. So because she said I was a good worker she got the district manager to get me a job at a different store. Now i have to drive all the way to bellevue square.

I really, really liked working at the issaquah store because i really loved the people there. As sad and angry i am about this whole situation, i guess i am kind of excited to see if the people at the new store are as good as the people at the last.

If anyone actually cares about this and wants me to clarify anything i'd be happy to. I feel very depressed.

2. Contra|Brett|

Contra|Brett|

Oct 6, 2004
    ya, I just had my first day at the new store. The lab tech didn't have time to train me on the new printer so I worked on the sales floor and sold cameras and what not.

The people at this place are nice enough, but the attitude of the people there is much different. The bright side of all this is that the manager of the issaquah store said she would try to get me back for the summer.

By then i will hopefully have learned the new machine, the one issaquah is getting and bell square has. I can't wait to be back at the old store, but it is better to be transfered than fired.