1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Transformer for my Tech 21 VT bass dlx

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Music_for_life, May 31, 2012.

1. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    We have 220 current here instead of 110 in the US.
    Can you recomend me any transformer for it???
    It will be the same if I use 9volt batteries, the product will work well???
    I`ve read in the manual that it is not recomended to use the batteries at the same time with a transformer, so I have to take off the batteries after using it or I can leave them inside...
    Thanks

2. alec

alec

Feb 13, 2000
    Perth, Australia
    It uses standard 9v power. 1spot etc is fine.

You can leave a battery in there. The manual doesn't say anything about not doing that.

3. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    Is the same to use a 9 volt battery???

4. alec

alec

Feb 13, 2000
    Perth, Australia
    Yes. Battery or power supply still gives it 9v.

5. Lawkeeper

Lawkeeper

Mar 12, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Optimus Prime :bag:

6. :D

Music_for_Life, where do you live? I know it's 220V in Europe and it's perfectly good to use practically all effects. The only thing is the US adapter won't work, but it probably won't plug into the wall supply anyway!

7. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    I live in Argentina

8. Pues la verdad es que no estoy seguro. Sé que el VT funcionará bien a pilas, así que siempre puedes recurrir a ellas mientras averiguas algo sobre la compatibilidad. Creo que los intestinos del pedal funcionan bien a 220V o 110V, pero tengo dudas sobre el adaptador.
    Supongo que cualquier tienda de electrónica tendrá uno de 9V de centro negativo.

9. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    Muchas Gracias! Voy a averiguar en una tienda que es solo de transformadores.