SOLD Traveler Guitar MK-II Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by theschnitt, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    This little guy did exactly what I wanted him to: took up next-to-no space in the car when my wife, three dogs, and I took trips together. I was able to get in excellent practice sessions away from my home and my other gear, just plugged earbuds right into the axe and got in the work I needed to. Super fun to play "untethered" while camping, on the beach, or at your mother-in-law's; it can also be plugged into an amp and played normally.

Manufacturers info is here. Basically it's a 32" scale headless bass with an LR Baggs piezo system that can be switched between an onboard headphone amp or a line-level signal to go to an outboard amp.

This bass plays great and has a couple of dings. Nothing that effects the playability, sound, or structural integrity. Strung with brand new Carvin flats. The strap extender puts this bass in a perfect position to balance and play easily. Includes the gig bag and truss rod tool.

$250 shipped CONUS. These are going for $480 new online. Get ready for your summer roadie now!
    P4283762.gif P4283763.gif P4283765.gif P4283766.gif Compared to a Fender-sized bass:
    P4283769.gif With the gig bag:
    P4283770.gif

2. PM'd

3. chris1125

chris1125

May 14, 2007
    Interrested in any trades? Pm sent.

4. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    I am trying to raise cash for a new project. Thanks for your trade offer but I'll pass.

5. Lewis88

Lewis88

Apr 9, 2012
    Now that is one cool bass!

6. I will SO steal that tuner concept for my long-dormant EUB project, and maybe the strap dealie for my Thumb/bump for ya. :)

7. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Lots of interest but still available at this time.

8. Sorry, false alarm

9. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Looks like there is a sale pending. . .

10. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    gone?

11. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Yes, bass is in transit to its new home. I'll close the thread when it gets there safely.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.