1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

traynor db400 bass combo... got one?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sadworld, Mar 23, 2009.

1. sadworld

sadworld

Feb 2, 2009
    michigan
    i've searched and didn't find much to be said about these amps... they look like they have everything i need and i hear they sound great... plus i've had good luck with other yorville products (never a bass amp)... i'm all but sold on it but i can't try it before i buy it... awfully expensive to send it back. can anyone comment on these units? for rock. matt.

2. sadworld

sadworld

Feb 2, 2009
    michigan
    no one?

3. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    I've played through one but don't own one. I have owned and continue to own Yorkville and Traynor gear. Very good stuff. I've owned the Yorkville XM200T. Very nice amp and much bigger sounding than you'd think for 200 watts.

The 400 sounds great. Lots of power, good eq and you can get it to sound fat and crunchy if you want. One of the best deals out there. Reliable too and a great warranty.

Lots of guys here in Canada use them when they could afford something more expensive. Traynor has been around a long time.

4. unix

unix

Oct 2, 2006
    i havnt had very good luck with the DB400....i rented one from L&M about a month ago...i really didnt care for the sound....