1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Traynor TC112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wfrance3, Aug 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    I'm late to the party on this, but just noticed the TC112. And then, saw that they aren't made any longer. Seems like too good a product to discontinue. What's the story on that you think?

2. Al Kraft

Al Kraft Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    With 112 and 212 cabs being such a popular cab format I'm guessing they're probably doing some kind of update and will reintroduce them. I have no inside info, but that would seem logical given the market demand - and it looks like they kept the 112 format in their combo line.

3. Signalsdrone

Signalsdrone

Feb 6, 2017
    SW Ontario
    I have the SB112 and I wish Traynor would bring some 12's into their cabinet lineup.

4. I'd imagine they just didn't sell. Most Canadian markets, from what I've seen at least, are kinda competitive on shelf space, so bass stuff that sells tends to be either cheap or mesa, and follow older conventions - like the notion that the smallest single driver with using is a 15. It's the smallest I've seen. Traynor is great gear, I just don't see new Traynor gear too much outside of long and mcquade, save for some older Yorkville sound combos (that still work, are cheap, and sound great).