1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRAYNOR TC115 neo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stonewall, Oct 8, 2013.

1. stonewall

stonewall

Jun 14, 2010
    ontario,Canada
    I tried this cab out last night and found it sooo bright.I needed to turn my treble off on my Dynabass 800h.On the plus side WOW is it light it literally feels like an empty cab when you pick it up.I really love the light weight but not sure i can like the tone.Im gonna give it one gig to be sure.Darn i was really hoping this was the cab for me My Ampeg BXT115 HL cab is a 100 pounds of awesome tones.

2. Stonewall,
    As your profile doesn't show where you live, I'm not sure what products would be available to you. In the last few years, I went with neodymium (sp?) speakers and will attest to how light they can be (the magnet is made of neodymium) and possibly my cabinet may be made of lighter wood than in the past. If you find the Traynor is too bright, I can recommend GK Neo 115 iii but there are a lot of companies putting out neo cabs.

3. stonewall

stonewall

Jun 14, 2010
    ontario,Canada
    Thanks Eriky..The company i deal with does deal in GK.I will try the GK out too.I have a Traynor head it was a good match to look at but i want good tone.