1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Traynor TC810 cabinet with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by coryt, Mar 17, 2010.

1. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    Hey,
    I have a 1 year old Traynor TC810. Perfect working condition with only a few small nicks in the tolex around the kick plate. I replaced the metal grill with period correct grill cloth and made a rock solid cover that slips over the front for transporting it. Much lighter and easier than a road case. It also have a bass hanger that goes with it. The original metal grill and all the mounting hardware is also included and can be switched back on if you want (no permanent mods were made to the cabinet). Only used for maybe twenty practices and four or five shows. I bought some other cabs, and I'm moving across the country later this summer, so I'd like to get rid of this before then.

I'm located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, and you're free to come by and try it out if you're near by.

I'm asking $650 Canadian with all the extra goodies. If you don't want the grill cloth, we can work something out.

Attached Files:

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    oh, youre killin me!

3. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    I hope in a good way.
    Bump.

4. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    bump

5. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    bumpity bump

6. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    BUmp

7. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    bump

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020