1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Traynor YBA200 500.00 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Funkster, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    This is a great all tube amp that has the JJ KT88 upgrade. Loud and clean nice EQ Nice and light weight tube amp. I traded this from TSanders for my WT400 and I miss my Eden. I been playing Eden gear so long that it's the tone for me. I just bought a used WT550 so the Traynor has to go. 500.00 shipped to the lower 48 only
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Did you notice a significant change with the switch to KT88s?

3. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I never heard the amp with 6550's, I bought it like this.

4. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    I have Two of these amps one with 6550's and one with KT88S and the only real difference is a bit of headroom. The 6550's run out of gas just a bit before the KT88's the Preamp tube upgrade smooths out the trebel response some and makes it a much warmer sounding amp.

5. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Thank you Steve!

6. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I have had 3 people back out on this head, 2 from TB and one from CL,, I can't give it away and that is rediculouse..This thing is awesome has the $400 JJ KT88 upgrade and no issues whatsoever. I'm willing to let this thing go local pickup for 425 bucks come on that is a rediculousely low price 475 Shipped to the lower 48 states. The reason for selling this head is I need cabs.....
    The only trade's I'm looking for are Berg HT115's HT210. Eden 210XLT's Good quality 115 or 210 cabs. NO PV or SWR stuff

7. tomas_almeida

tomas_almeida

Oct 5, 2007
    Portugal
    Would you ship internationaly? To Europe.

8. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    No, Head is on hold for a local sale.

9. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Ok look people I have had 5 people back out on this head PLEASE Do not inquire if you are not seriouse or if you are a child that has no clue! This is getting rediculouse.. 400 bucks local pickup only no Shipping!

10. This is a GREAT amp from a great TBer.

Oh yeah, the price is stupid cheap too.

11. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Thanks Trav, Man this place is getting as bad as CraigsList with all the tire kickers and people that say yeah hold it for a week and then I never hear from them again, Man it's rediculouse especially when this is a killer head at a KILLER Price. I went back to Eden bro sorta what you did,, Full circle....

12. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    Wow, I can't believe this hasn't sold. Slightly different circumstances and I would jump on it. On the off chance you still have it in a couple weeks and I know what the story is regarding tax return and economic stimulus checks, I may contact you.

13. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Well if I still have it (Most likely will) If your seriouse I already heard the if you have it in a few weeks saga and I'm not to confident about that... I have never had such a hard time getting rid of a piece of gear in my life,, This is a good head! Oh Well,, I

14. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    No sweat. I certainly am not asking you to hold it, I don't play those kind of games.

15. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Cool man let me know......

16. Do you know how bad you're killing me?

Bump for a great head and anyone if Travis gives someone a thumbs up, they get a thumbs up from me too.

Good luck with the sale!

17. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    PMed... I'll take it!

18. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    PM returned!! Maybe I found a home for this head afterall!!
    I hope:hyper:

19. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    Damn - I just saw this. Give me a shout if it doesn't go through. I'm still looking for some tube tone since Roger "stole" that 300T...

20. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    It's a Deal Done Did!!!!!!!!!