Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trevorus' Stuff Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I just bought a guitar that I had been drooling over since I was 15, and the wife will not like to know that the credit card funded it. So, here's hoping you guys will want to buy some of my other stuff.

Boss PH-2 Phaser, green casing, good shape. $40 SOLD

Fender Lace sensor dual red humbucker with black covers. An impossible pickup to find these days. $50

Gibson 490R black coil 'bucker. 12 adjustable pole pieces. $50

Mighty Mite 2-band preamp with blend. Great pre, but it is on a big circuit board. I could modify it so the board "floats" rather than being attatched to the pots if your project needs it. $35, obo.

Set of tele pickups. They sound fine, I just don't remember what they came out of. $15 SOLD

I also recently bought a sword. It is a full tang, straight blade katana. It's very sharb, and very durable. $40.

A 4 string set of Maxima gold strings. They have been used some, but not a lot. I wanted thicker strings, so I took them off. These run $50 new, so $12 maybe? Never got back to me. Someone buy 'em

I also have some classic mac computer stuff. I mean, this stuff is old school. An SE/30, a Macintosh Classic, extra external SCSI hard drive

Another lot of strings... I would say about 5 actual sets with some others mixed in. Used, but they still look quite new. $15

Let me know if anyone is interested...

I forgot to add, shipping will be extra. For the strings and stuff, it won't be a whole lot.

2. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Aw, heck. I'll take those Maximas. PM sent.

3. Ill take the Tele pickups. I have a project to put them in.

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Harley, I sent you a PM. How would you like to pay, man?

Also, I just found a set of Lace sensor Jazz pickups. The covers are worn, but the pickups are great. They have little modular plugs on the end, which I can find a nice little hookup thing for if you like. One cover has some of the side cracked away, but they work just fine. If you were to shave down some regular pickup covers, you could easily fit them on there. I figured I haven't a use for them right now. Let's start at $50 for the set.

5. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    pics of the sword?

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
  7. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

a bump because he's selling a dang SWORD!!!

trev...dang man...just...dang

you still need to get back to me about that band you were talking about awhile back...pm and get my cell number...

8. Derakh Djinn

Derakh Djinn

May 23, 2005
    Michigan
    just to help the sale of your sword a bit... From looking at it, I'm guessing its made in China, its a strait blade, looks to be within the 35 to 39 inch range making it medium length, made from 440 Stainless Steel, the blade is cast, not forged.

All in all a nice sword for the enthusiest, compares to a similar blade by United Cutlery costing around the 120$ mark.

9. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Nope, it's a Pakistani made blade. It is a medium length, but I am not sure about the 440 steel. You would probably know better on that one.

10. Derakh Djinn

Derakh Djinn

May 23, 2005
    Michigan
    If its a Pak its most likely 420 or sometimes even medium steal with a nickle coating, that means this is pretty much just a display peice as it wouldn't actually hold up to even light reinactment use. Still looks nice though :)

11. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I dunno, its actually more solid than my friend's 440 katana. But, I'm not a metallurgical expert, so I don't really know... :p

Anyway, edited to show what sold. Make me some offers people. I really need to move this stuff.

12. Derakh Djinn

Derakh Djinn

May 23, 2005
    Michigan
    420 is more bendable to keep it from shattering, while 440 is harder and stiffer, but is prone to breakage because of that.

Do you have any pics of the Fender Lace sensor dual red humbucker?

13. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Here's the picture!

[​IMG]

14. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    PM sent re: PH-2.

15. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Flatwound and harley, I need to know if you guys are going to send the money so I can ship out your stuff. Let me know.

I think I have the phaser sold...

16. Derakh Djinn

Derakh Djinn

May 23, 2005
    Michigan
    Trying to get in contact with my guitarist, he wants to replace his single lace with a double in his strat. I'll let you know ASAP

17. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Awesome. Let me know. It has long leads on it, so it'll fit about anything.

18. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Anyone?