Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Sep 10, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Maybe some of you remember him as tmo33. Well, he hooked me up with a killer deal on a brand new snowboard. It was packed AWESOME. It took me about 20 minutes to unpack it.

Yeah, OK it isn't bass gear. However, the dude is legit. Trevorus will treat you right.

2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Thanks, Mike! Took me a bit to get the right packaging, but I made sure there was NO WAY that Fedex would hurt that board. Took me about 40 minutes to package the thing! :D
  3. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Trevorus traded me a guitar synth for a cab. Good communication, good packing, good deal! I'm loving the synth too!
  4. Good guy!!! I had no problems with the trade that I did with him. Seems to be a man of his word. Great packing job on the pedal too.
  5. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I traded with him in a Bass for Cab deal. Worked out Great.:)
  6. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    bought Kubicki guts from me, sent money promptly!

Cool guy to deal with on these boards.
  7. bino

bino Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    bought from this fella without ever reading feedback and all went perfect. Thanks.
  8. KrnMackMattsta

Apr 14, 2005
    Bought the Sansamp BDDI from trevorus. I asked for fast shipping and I recieved the package one day before I expected it! Awesome guy to deal with. Thanks Trevorus!!

one objection though. The package was packed TOO well =)
    hehe well that wasnt an objection. This guy packs his packages like tanks. Good man.
  9. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Paid immediately. Offered to cover extra fees. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommended! :bassist:
  10. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Great deal on a nice set of pickups, A pleasure to meet and deal with,
  11. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    bought a emg pre from me, paid fast, easy transaction
  12. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Trevis bought a stacked rubber knob from me to fix his gyrating stormtrooper. The knob that controlled the gyrating speed was missing, so he needed it to fix his Stormtrooper before his grandma came to visit. I guess he thought the gyrating thing would make her feel uncomfortable.
    Trev paid quickly and was real easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. But I'd be weary of the gyrating stormtrooper.
    Oh Yeah!
  13. teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Quick payment, great communication! Thanks!!!!
  14. KPJ

KPJ Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Great to deal with! Sold Trevis a pedal tuner. He paid promptly and communicated well!