Trey Anastasio signature Martin

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Muzique Fann, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Muzique related threads go in Miscellaneouz.
  2. i'd buy it if it would make me play like trey, but i've contacted martin, and they said the music that comes out of the guitar is solely based on my telents, and the the talents of the guitar's namesake
  3. I really like his electric, any one know what brand it is? And I can't really say much about Trey's talents , I haven't heard a whole lot of Phish. I try to , but the live stuff is always like 30+ and such.
  4. Paul Languedoc made him the custom guitar...personally i think trey is an amazing guitar player...i know a lot of people don't like improvisation, but i do, and i think he is really good!
  5. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    here's a really old page with some info on his Languedoc's (he's their soundman!)

His Koa hollowbody gets the most use and sounds amazing. He's one of the best guitarists/musicians alive IMO, but maybe I'm a little biased :) Honestly I think the past few years he's been trying to build his 'legacy' or whatever - doing music that appeals to a wider audience - going the friendly Clapton route if you will. It's nice to see him get a little respect. Now where's the Cactus signature Modulus 5 string?!