Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tri-115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wally Malone, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    I had posted last week that I was to have the opportunity to use the new Accugroove Tri-115 cabinet on my New Year's Eve gig in Tahoe (Cal Neva Frank Sinatra Showroom) and would post after getting back home. I tried to find that thread and it seems to have been deleted.

If any of you had read the other thread you know I was using a Stewart 2.1, Read Purity preamp and my Accugroove Tri-112. I'm glad I took all that I did to this gig. After getting there I found out they had problems with the house system and we would be using the harmonica player's Mackie system. The only things in the PA were the vocals and harmonica.

My rig handled the room great. I even had compliments on my sound from another bass player who had played in the lounge at Cal Neva earlier that night. It's great to be able to get the sound of an El Whappo by adding the Tri-115 along with the Tri-112 but being able to use the Tri-112 as a stand alone on gigs requiring a smaller rig.

Happy New Year to all TB'ers!

Wally

2. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Cool, Wally! I missed your previous thread and was not aware that Mark has this new model available. Thanks for posting again. :cool:

Ken

3. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    Ken, I didn't start the last thread, just ran into here and when someone asked if anyone had played one I responded. It was great having the opportunity to take it for a test drive.

Wally

4. elros

elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Norway
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi