Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TRIAD came today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GreyBeard, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Waiting for me on the back was a shinny new SWR Triad cab. I bridged a QSC USA 850 with a POD pro and an EQ and I shook the house of the foundation. Well at least it felt like I did. If it sounds 1/2 as good on the job as it does in the house, I'll be a happy camper. :D

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    awesome! they really are great sounding cabs.

and actually...i have one that is for sale currently, so incase you'd want another one i could hook you up cheap ($325 + shipping)

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Which one is the Triad? Iam guessing from the name that it has a 15, a 10, and a tweeter. The pic would have probably told me that if my monitor was better. What are the specs?

I am wanting a rig that will fit in my backseat, preferably one I can carry all at once by myself.Would this cab fit that criterion?

How is the weight? What are the dimensions? I suppose I should ask how much they run now?

He'p me! He'p me! I is so cornfused.

4. Try this.
    http://www.swrsound.com/products/customproseries/triad.html

5. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Nice Rig! Good luck with the triad.

I played one with a SWR350 at the local music store and was very impressed. It is a pretty loud small cab! :D