1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRIAD came today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GreyBeard, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Waiting for me on the back was a shinny new SWR Triad cab. I bridged a QSC USA 850 with a POD pro and an EQ and I shook the house of the foundation. Well at least it felt like I did. If it sounds 1/2 as good on the job as it does in the house, I'll be a happy camper. :D

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    awesome! they really are great sounding cabs.

and actually...i have one that is for sale currently, so incase you'd want another one i could hook you up cheap ($325 + shipping)

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Which one is the Triad? Iam guessing from the name that it has a 15, a 10, and a tweeter. The pic would have probably told me that if my monitor was better. What are the specs?

I am wanting a rig that will fit in my backseat, preferably one I can carry all at once by myself.Would this cab fit that criterion?

How is the weight? What are the dimensions? I suppose I should ask how much they run now?

He'p me! He'p me! I is so cornfused.

4. Try this.
    http://www.swrsound.com/products/customproseries/triad.html

5. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Nice Rig! Good luck with the triad.

I played one with a SWR350 at the local music store and was very impressed. It is a pretty loud small cab! :D