1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tried a Fender Pro 300 all tube amp !!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Turlu, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    I tried that monster Tube Amp yesterday using my Rickenbacker 4001V63 Bass, matched with a 410 cabinet.

This is quite the machine I should say, with tons of warmth and I especially digged the dirty channel mixed with the clean channel. It has a wonderful overdrive Tone !!! The compressor, 10 band EQ, bright, Deep and tuner features really make this a versatile Tube amp, in my opinion. It has so much power too !!!

Anyone ( who needs a "back" relief, cause these are heavy !!! ) has one for sale in good condition ???? Let me know !!!!

2. Im currently loving the all-tubeyness too, but of an SVT, check out the bay of the e, may be able to get something off that ;)

3. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I was trying basses one day at a music store and damn near every one of them sounded great! Then I noticed the salesman had plugged me into a sunn 300T/ 2x15---mystery solved!!!

4. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    Damnit I want that amp soooo freakin much.

5. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    i tried the older SUNN version. impressive amps. i prefer them to the actualy made ampeg svt reissues. onli thins i dislike is the too many eq slides.