1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trip to Portland

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jeremy_X, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Jeremy_X

Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Just got back from a day trip to Portland. Went to the Clackamas GC and met our very own Eric Cameron. Nice guy, doesn't look a thing like his avatar. Just thought I would let the rest of the TB community know that he is in fact real. Have a nice day!

2. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    I just got back from a little trip to portland and seattle. Great cities.

I saw lermgalieu's band play on halloween for a set then saw the Mel brown Quartet.

AJ

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Wow, he really looks THAT much worse? :p :D

4. Sorry it took so long to get back about this, work is getting in the way mroe and more.

It was cool to meet Jeremy, and I wish I could have spent more time with him, but I was the only guy in Accessories and couldn't leave the department.

Adn Jeremy, just bring back that credit app, and we'll get you into something real nice, maybe a Streamer or Corvette or something.:D

Rock on
    Eric

5. Jeremy_X

Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Eric,
    I've got that credit app. sitting next to me as I type this. It is talking to me, whispering Warwick. I am getting a little freaked out. You could have warned me that GC has talking credit apps. I should be down around the 23rd, my guitarist (the guy that was with me) is trying to get tickets to see Yes on the 26th in Spokane, if he does, I will have to go to Yes, but I should be able to convince him that a little trip to Portland is in order. He is a sucker for that kind of thing. I will pm you as soon as I know, so you can bring in your project bass and maybe get somebody to take your place in Accessories so we can talk more.