Trip to Portland

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jeremy_X, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Just got back from a day trip to Portland. Went to the Clackamas GC and met our very own Eric Cameron. Nice guy, doesn't look a thing like his avatar. Just thought I would let the rest of the TB community know that he is in fact real. Have a nice day!
  2. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    I just got back from a little trip to portland and seattle. Great cities.

I saw lermgalieu's band play on halloween for a set then saw the Mel brown Quartet.

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Wow, he really looks THAT much worse? :p :D
  4. Sorry it took so long to get back about this, work is getting in the way mroe and more.

It was cool to meet Jeremy, and I wish I could have spent more time with him, but I was the only guy in Accessories and couldn't leave the department.

Adn Jeremy, just bring back that credit app, and we'll get you into something real nice, maybe a Streamer or Corvette or something.:D

Rock on
  5. Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    I've got that credit app. sitting next to me as I type this. It is talking to me, whispering Warwick. I am getting a little freaked out. You could have warned me that GC has talking credit apps. I should be down around the 23rd, my guitarist (the guy that was with me) is trying to get tickets to see Yes on the 26th in Spokane, if he does, I will have to go to Yes, but I should be able to convince him that a little trip to Portland is in order. He is a sucker for that kind of thing. I will pm you as soon as I know, so you can bring in your project bass and maybe get somebody to take your place in Accessories so we can talk more.