Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trip Wamsley...........PHENOMINAL

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Jon Burnet, May 20, 2003.

1. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    Just got my copies of Dancing about arch. and It's better this way. guys i am telling you what. i hope trip is the future of bassplaying. not very often do you get a bass cd that you can actually listen to. most solo bass cd's are like chocolate... a little bit os rockin but too much will make you vomit. i have listened to these non stop for 2 days... it's THAT good. Not to mention trip is a stand up guy. go to his site. Tripwamsley.com and listen to some snippets. BUY THIS CD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bassist: :bassist:

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Does it come with boomstick?

I've listened to the stuff on Trip's site, and he's VERY talented. Gard's hung out with him a couple of times, and says he's even more of a monster in person. Which, y'know, scares the living bass out of me...

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I had never heard of him....I went to the NAMM bassbash, and just barely missed his performance. But all the TB cats there told me it was PHENOMENAL ;)

4. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    yeah i sometimes wonder why i bother...:help: :crying: