Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tritone

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Tritone, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
  2. Prompt delivery, easy to deal with, nice guy in general. Called me on the phone even to ease my fears. Especially nice, because he shipped the item and I still owe him 50 bucks, which i will pay really soon.

3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I've completed several sales/trades with Mike and all were a complete pleasure. A fine gentleman whose word is as good as gold! :cool:

4. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    Thanks for the kind words!

5. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a Raven Labs True Blue EQ from Mike, and he was exceptionally good to deal with. Very pleasant and professional, and the EQ was delivered promptly and in great shape.

Highly recommended.

Tom.

6. Kurisu

Kurisu

Nov 19, 2003
    Saskatoon SK
    I bought a Thunderfunk TFB420 from Mike, about six months ago. I waited till now to respond for two reasons: I've been busy playing my fantastic new amp, and I've been lazy. :)

But Mike wasn't lazy with the sale, he was quick with replies, packed the amp extremely well (double boxed it even), shipped it to Canada with no problem at all, and was just an all round pleasure to do business with.

I would buy something from him again in a heartbeat! Highly recomended.

Chris.

7. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Just got my Boss GEB-7 from Mike.
    It was packed exceptionally well. Not only that; but the pedal is flawless! I seriously can't tell that it's ever been used.

If I'm ever GASing for something he's selling, I won't think twice...

8. JJBACOOMBA

JJBACOOMBA Commercial User

May 31, 2005
    San Antonio, Texas
    Lecompte Bass Owners Club Member #2
    Boss CEB-3 arrived today. Fast delivery and great communication. Packaging was excellent. Thanks for the tracking number. The pedal is in perfect condition. :bassist: Take care, Joe

9. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Bought an Aphex pedal form Mike. It is in excellent condition and was extremely well packed. Thanks Mike.