Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Whafrodamus, Feb 20, 2006.

1. O.O Wow... I guess that means you're stuck on the far left of the stage...and you aren't allowed to move around a lot...

Heheh, I also think that it's a dumb idea to put a custom bass, that hasn't been built yet, up for auction. If he wanted publicity, he could have just made an advertisement.
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    LMAO Pyrotechnics while playing!

Sounds totally legal.
  3. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    That would be cool for burninating my guitar players hair. Well, whats left of it anyway.:eek:
  4. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Well, one probably has to like that kind of sci-fi musical instruments. I personally don't.
  5. Not to mention, ugly, overpriced, crude instruments. Look at his web site. Eech. His prices need ot be in the sub-$1000 range to look like that.
  6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

8. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    If that thing generates thrust, then I give you the ultimate cure for neckdive! Press the fire button, FOOSH, neckdive solved!

Even better, jump on some sort of skateboard right in the middle of a solo, press the fire button, and zoom across the stage! Yowza!

....or not.

Now someone needs to make a bass that fires paintballs or other projectiles from the headstock.
  9. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    I would just settle for the one that shoots flame. The next time some fool tries to get on my mic.:mad:
    I will torch him.
    Hot girls are welcome of course.
    Skanks get the fire.
  10. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Beat me to it. Plus what grates on me more is the Tripod website, and his statement "the site is free for me, another reason why my prices are lower than they should be." So, so wrong...
  11. SHHH!!! Don't reveal my secret plans just yet...

Hehe, killing two birds with one stone. Steel reinforcement/Paintball barrel. Hmm?
  12. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Ace Frehly has a Les Paul with a Rocket launcher behind the neck.
  13. Worshiper

Aug 13, 2004
    New York
    and a steal at $3000!
  14. Mach1FT

Jan 5, 2006
    Manchester NH
    The hell with the Dragon Bass..... I'm goin for the BUllWinkle Bass

Attached Files:

15. fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    I don't know if anyone actually went to the site to <i>look</i> at the basses. They're pretty freaking ugly. That nifty graphic on the ebay advert is FAR from what they really look like.
  16. That's a photoshop. He doesn't even have an actual prototype of this bass.

Yes, please, let me spend $3000 on an undeveloped and potentially lethal musical instrument from a self-proclaimed luthier with a Tripod website. That's about the worst idea in history, except for getting involved in a land war in Asia.
  17. pingflood

Feb 11, 2006
    Last time this was up for sale some "Scott Pounds" kept outbidding me...