1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trouble letting go...please help!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sirdugh, Apr 14, 2010.

1. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    If you have time and a way to transport the system, rent yourself out.

2. Just don't get into the IRS-1099 loop!

You just think you have troubles now!

3. wideyes

wideyes

May 9, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    I agree. I'm somewhat of a pack rat myself when it comes to gear. But debt sucks, and really, having a bunch of gear sitting around sucks too. Stuff keeps you in bondage just like debt does.

And +1 to saving the vintage stuff for last. Or just put the price tag towards the higher end. That way, if it doesn't sell, you still have it. If it does, you make bank :D

Oh, and BTW, you never know what kids will/won't want in the future. I know you have good intentions, but really, if I had kids AND a chunk of debt, I'd be looking to take care of their immediate needs by making sure I was financially stable. It's obvious that you care about your family above all.

4. Folks, here is a man who knows how to manipulate his lady. My hat is off to you sir!! :)

Paul