Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trouble Voting In Polls

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by alx564, Oct 13, 2002.

1. alx564

alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA
    Hey Everyone,

Ever since TalkBass has adopted its new and very cool format I haven't been able to vote in any polls. At first I thought it was just something wrong for everyone, but I seem to be the only one having trouble.

Everytime I try a message comes up that says: "The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session." Under that there is a link for "Try This Action Again" I do it but nothing ever changes. The only poll I can vote for is the one of the home page of TalkBass. Is voting a Supporting Member thing only now? I did a search but couldn't find anything. Thanks for any help.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Try clearing out your cookies - this fixes the problem most times. In IE, it's in "Internet Options" under the "Tools" menu. You'll have to log in again most likely after you do this.