1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trouble with links

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stumbo, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
  2. Bassbeater

Bassbeater Guest

Sep 9, 2001
    I had a Windows phone for a few months. It was always up to some kind of weirdness.

3. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
    My phones have been good for the last three years.

Still, it could be.

Would you be able to see if the links work for you? Thanks.

4. Bassbeater

Bassbeater Guest

Sep 9, 2001
    On my Android, some worked, others defaulted to recent posts list. I experienced the same behavior on my computer.
    Using FF for both systems.
    Maybe the links are broken. Could be that website file structures changed and it defaults to recent posts instead of giving a 404 message.
    -Seems like something is bugging there.

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Not currently practicing Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Houston Heights, Texas
    Endorsements: your name could be here, Mr. Sadowsky!
    I tried a couple. The link Actors Who Are Bassists (PICS) works fine on my PC. The link Best Sounding Bassist takes me back to the home page, I'm assuming because the path changed at some point or it doesn't exist anymore, I googled and couldn't find it.

6. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
  7. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
    Not just me? Whew...thanks. :thumbsup:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021