1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trouble with my SVT-VR! HELP?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by scmyster90, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scmyster90

scmyster90 Guest

Apr 23, 2009
    I purchased my SVR-VR more then a year ago, and have been using it even since in a house that was made in the 70's until 3 months ago.
    After for such a long break I've been dying to play it and I just now am trying it out over at a farm house that was made in the 60's. AND ITS NOT 'LOADING' FULLY!!! (correct me if I'm wrong).

What I mean is normally when you plug in a All-Tube head you'll have to wait at most 20 seconds for the tubes to warm-up. And then you take it out of stand-by to officially turn it on (You'll hear a click that allows the amp to take it's self out of stand-by) and hear the beautiful sound.
    BUT when I turn the stand-by switch off it does...well... absolutely NOTHING!... And I'm trying to figure out why that is... Its driving me NUTS!

If anyone can help me trouble shoot this problem that knows the basics of how the SVT-VR is set up, and the safety features of the switches to allow it to go out of stand-by and etc...
    I will greatly appreciate it!

Please feel free to post your comments on here to get the best answer.
    But email ( scmyster90@live.com ) me, so I can quickly respond relay any question "you" may have for me.

Thanks everyone!

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Why is this here?

Post this in the Amps forum. This doesnt need any help, or tips from Janek.

3. janekbass

janekbass

Jan 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Founder and CEO of http://bassstudio.janekgwizdala.com
    Wrong forum. This is not a gear forum.

Easy,

Janek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.