Troy Hammerthal

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tony-bobs, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Tony-bobs

Tony-bobs

Aug 19, 2008
    Spearfish, SD
    "We can add the tale of UK couple John and Lisa Best to the list of reports of 'Second Life' infidelity leading to divorce. The mindbogglingly-careless John was laying in bed with his wife when he was caught having an online dalliance as his avatar, Troy Hammerthal. In case the name weren't enough of an obvious clue, then this next bit should do the trick: Turns out his virtual tryst was with another man.

Lisa awoke and quietly observed John on his laptop for a few moments before confronting him about the "gay dungeon romps." John, of course, immediately slammed his laptop shut and later defended himself saying that he was doing it, "for a laugh," and denied being gay."

http://www.switched.com/tag/weird

before I say much, I want to see what some of you guys have to say about this...:bag:

2. Tony-bobs

Tony-bobs

Aug 19, 2008
    Spearfish, SD
    come on! noone's even going to touch this thing? I mean the guy got cought having fake gay dungeon sex by his wife and then tried to pass it off as a joke!!

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Eh, whatever floats his boat... everyone knows the internet isnt real.

4. First of all, how many of us haven't done just this(not the getting caught part ;)), really? More importantly(to me), could you stand to give it more than 12 minutes before your next cry for attention? :rollno:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021