Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

true meaning of "dumba$$"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Lol, in a way I feel sorry for the guy in that he was arrested twice for the same thing, but then again, he was driving with a .21 and .19--- how stupid and reckless can you get?

2. besides me? :p

hahaha... i thought my DUI was a bad one. this guy has some serious issues to deal with. :rollno:

3. Well, this is of course judging him without knowing the situation. At least with you, we know you're a good guy based on your posts here to an extent, and you probably weren't as drunk as that. Besides, you've went through wayyyy more punishment than you deserved. (btw, I'm much more liberal than most when it comes to my views on appropriate punishment/discipline in most situations; ruining someone's life for making some bad decisions is anything but constructive.)

4. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    "dont drink and drive... do your drinking... then drive... one thing at a time"

"have you noticed that when ever there is wreck drunk is not hurt... whats the point? everyone should drive drunk... that way no one gets hurt"

Cheers