1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. Because Photobucket has chosen to in effect "take down" everyone's photos (unless you pay them), we have extended post edit time in the Luthier's Corner to UNLIMITED.  If you used photobucket and happen to still have your images of builds, you can go back and fix as many of your posts as far back as you wish.

    Note that TalkBass will host unlimited attachments for you, all the time, for free ;)  Just hit that "Upload a File" button.  You are also free to use our Media Gallery if you want a place to create albums, organize photos, etc :)

Truss rod tool

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by dreadhead, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. dreadhead


    Feb 1, 2002
    Hello! I live in Europe, and I'm not able to find a truss rod tool for basses like Alembic/Tobias (it's measured in ", not cm!).
    Where can I find one? Please advice!
    Thanx a lot.
  2. Bruce Lindfield

    Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

    I use a Guittool or "Roadie Wrench" they seem to be easy to get over here and have lots of things of varying sizes!! ;)
  3. dreadhead


    Feb 1, 2002
    Our beloved (for all the Alembic devotees) Mica Wickersham sent me the right URL to order one. In case this thing interests someone here, I post the URL: http://www.sears.com/sr/product/sum...OL&fromAuto=YES&bidsite=CRAFT&pid=00945973000

    The problem is that the shop doesn't ship outside USA! :bawl: