1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trying to figure out name of Octaver/Distortion (possibly electro-harmonix)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by EddieS, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. EddieS


    Feb 27, 2003
    There was a Octaver/Distortion pedel I played through maybe a year ago and I can't seem to remember the name. It could send the bass signal to a bass amp and the higher octave to a guitar amp, the pedel also featured distortion. The pedel is not available on music websites now. Anyone own a unit like this or know of a name? (Could be electro-harmonix). Thanks
  2. David Wilson

    David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

    Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Akai Unibass?