1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trying to find something for my Guitarist.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by McHaven, Sep 15, 2008.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    So my guitarist is on the search for a special true bypass strip. He runs a stereo rig, with stereo delay, chorus. He often has these 2 effects on at the same time as well, so if he was to put them in a loop, he could activate them all with one switch.

So, basically we're looking for a True Bypass loop switch that has:

Input for guitar/other effects
    2 Outputs to the amps
    One send for the loop,
    2 returns for the loop.

He's running a Boss Chorus and a DD-6 in this mainly, and they both split the signal to stereo, so the 2 return jacks are necessary, as is the 2 output jacks in order to go into his 2 amps.

So basically I need a stereo true bypass loop, that won't break the bank. Any ideas?

2. DIY?

3. E-mail the guys at loopmaster they do custom jobs as long as they aren't to complicated.

4. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
  5. Or just get a pre-drilled enclosure from GGG and wire it up yourself for under $30

6. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I think your guitarist might benefit from a buffer somewhere in that chain. It sounds like he'll be running through a lot of cable.