1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trying to find the value of an acoustic?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GeneralElectric, Mar 15, 2009.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Howdy all,

So I'm trying to find someplace like the TB but for acoustic guitars as I'm trying to sell it.

Its an early Martin Sigma Acoustic in good condition with the original leather (pleather maybe) gig bag.

I haven't seen any for sale in comparable condition, so I'm not really sure. There's a bunch of busted up ones on ebay for a few hundred.

I originally had this posted for $500 here on TB as I need cash quick to pay off a credit card bill I got paying for airfare to a funeral, but since I ended up paying it off without selling gear, I pulled the ad. Now I'm trying to sell it for what its worth so I can sell it and buy a new bass or amp.

2. I'll give you $20 shipped for it.

3. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    There are easier ways to pay than shipping money.

4. I don't have a credit card. :atoz:

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I'll give you a hint.

:oops::eek::bawl:

6. Oh yeah, I'm down with that.;)

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    :meh:

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Put up one of those "feeler" ads in the classifieds everyone around here loves so much. :D

-Mike