1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tube Amp Seminar in Santa Monica, CA this weekend.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stumbo, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Song Surgeon slow downer. https://tinyurl.com/y5dcuqjg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kendrick Newsletter UPDATE
    Newsletter Seminar this weekend

March 2009
    Dear Friends of Kendrick,

I wanted to let you know I am hosting a Tube Guitar Amplifier Seminar this weekend in Santa Monica Beach at the Holiday Inn (near the pier on Colorado street).
    If you are enrolled already, the hours will be from 10AM to 5 PM.

We still have space for 3 more people. If you or any of your friends would like to attend, please contact me immediately as pre-enrollment is required.

As always, if you are a graduate from any of my seminars or Amp Camps, you receive an automatic $100 scholarship towards your enrollment.

Because of the highly interactive nature of the seminar, any experience level is welcome. Here is what will be covered:

Basics Components used in Guitar Amps and their useful properties
    Resistors, Capacitors, Tubes, Transformers, Chokes, Speakers, etc.

Basic circuitry used in all guitar amps
    Gain stage, tone circuits, phase inverters, reverb circuits, output stages,
    single-ended, push-pull, Class A, Class AB

Then we put it all together by taking three classic amp designs (tweed Deluxe, Tweed Bassman and blackface Super Reverb) an analyzing each component, what role it plays in the circuit, how changing a value will alter tone, etc -- from input jack to output jack.

I have been leading and hosting Amp Seminars for 10 years. Talk to anyone that has attended one and get prepared for a sermon. I deliver the goods. If you want to learn about amplifiers, I can transform your experience of amplifiers. By that, I am promising that you will NEVER see amplifiers the same once you spend a day with me.

We are planning on this seminar selling out, so if you would like to attend, I urge you to call me immediately at (512) 932 3130 to enroll or ENROLL ONLINE HERE .

You know who loves ya baby,
    Gerald Weber

Contact Information
    phone: (512) 932 3130

Forward email

gerald20@earthlink.net.

Kendrick | 531 County Road 3300 | Kempner | TX | 76539

2. How cool would this be. Can't make this unfortunately.

3. I'd love to see one here in the Northeast. That looks like a really immersive intro for an outright amp build/repair noob like myself. I would so dig something like that around here.