1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Tube Works B.K. Butler Blue Tube II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Timm Grimm, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Timm Grimm

Timm Grimm Tune low, play slow

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Price:
    B.K Butler Tube Works Blue Tube II: these Butler designed preamps are criminally underrated.( I've decided to stick with the Real Tube.)

2 channels that can be used independently and combined via front panel or footswitch. Channel A sounds sweet and clean. Smooth Fender tonestack. Channel B is where the overdrive resides. Sounds great. Can be played A, B, or A+B. Multiple I/O with options for A, B, or A+B effects loops +. Comes with a 2 button footswitch. Cord missing ground leg post.
    $220 shipped.

I'm open to trades, but I'll be picky. Mostly interested in Peavey basses. P/J setup basses. Synth stuff.

Attached Files:

blindrabbit likes this.
  2. HertzWhenIPlay

HertzWhenIPlay

Jan 15, 2011
    I like things that go BOOM
    I still miss the killer and, yes, underrated tone from my BK Butler RT3300R.

Timm Grimm likes this.
  3. Sweet! I'd love one of these, I remember lusting after them back in the day.

GLWYS

Timm Grimm likes this.
  4. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    I had the pedal version of this, it's an awesome pre amp...

blindrabbit and Timm Grimm like this.
  5. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Dad needs a new set of tubes.

6. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    You want it.

7. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Would consider trades for/towards an ambient reverb. Working out a Vermona Retroverb lancet would be awesome.