No longer available Tube Works Blue Tube As-Is

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tom F, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Price:
    Selling my Tubeworks (Taiwan made) Blue Tube pedal. Works fine, but there is a constant 60 cycle hum that won't go away no matter what you do. I swapped out the tube for a long plate Sovtek 12ax7, hoping it would resolve the issue, but alas it did not. The hum is a bigger issue when running it at higher gain settings, but it never goes away.

I have a Grizzly bass on the way, which makes this expendable, and fixing it is more of an effort than it's worth for me. Hopefully somebody handier than I can make this a quick fix and make this a great deal.

Besides the hum it's in decent cosmetic shape - some marks that I wasn't able to clean off. All is visible in the pics.

Looking for $50 shipped in the continental US. No returns on this one - just want to clear some space.

IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1984.JPG IMG_1985.JPG

2. MikeYox

MikeYox

May 13, 2017
    Irving, NY
    Do you still have the Blue Tube?

3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Yes - it is still available.

4. MikeYox

MikeYox

May 13, 2017
    Irving, NY
    Not sure how much of a risk I want to take on a potentially broken pedal... What's your absolute rock bottom price shipped to Irving NY 14081?

5. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Hi - I'm happy to consider offers via PM.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021