1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Tube Works Blue Tube As-Is

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tom F, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Price:
    Selling my Tubeworks (Taiwan made) Blue Tube pedal. Works fine, but there is a constant 60 cycle hum that won't go away no matter what you do. I swapped out the tube for a long plate Sovtek 12ax7, hoping it would resolve the issue, but alas it did not. The hum is a bigger issue when running it at higher gain settings, but it never goes away.

I have a Grizzly bass on the way, which makes this expendable, and fixing it is more of an effort than it's worth for me. Hopefully somebody handier than I can make this a quick fix and make this a great deal.

Besides the hum it's in decent cosmetic shape - some marks that I wasn't able to clean off. All is visible in the pics.

Looking for $50 shipped in the continental US. No returns on this one - just want to clear some space.

IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1984.JPG IMG_1985.JPG

2. MikeYox

MikeYox

May 13, 2017
    Irving, NY
    Do you still have the Blue Tube?

3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Yes - it is still available.

4. MikeYox

MikeYox

May 13, 2017
    Irving, NY
    Not sure how much of a risk I want to take on a potentially broken pedal... What's your absolute rock bottom price shipped to Irving NY 14081?

5. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Hi - I'm happy to consider offers via PM.