1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tube Works Blue Tube infos

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Terrorstorm, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Hi!

Does anyone have some infos about the Blue Tube pedal.
    I use my Sansamp programmable as main preamp, but want some more tube warmth and more mids.
    So now I just got myself one from Ebay. It's in very good condition . I bought 60 Euros for it and now I need some information how it sounds on bass, pros and cons and so one.
    So.. anyone who has some experience.. please write something.
    Thanks a lot so far.
    Greetings
    Markus

2. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    You're supposed to ask for info *before* you buy! :D

I have the rack version, you won't be disappointed, it sounds great on bass. I believe flat is 2-10-2 on this unit, but just set the eq where you like it, it's tough to get a bad sound out of it!

3. OK, thanks jondog!

hehe, I know, I know.. but I recognized the Blue Tube very shortly before the ending of the auction.

Good to know, someone uses (and likes) it.

Greetings!! ;)

4. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I had one but found it was uneccesary and cluttered up my signal path. i didn't like the eq on it and found it colors my tone too much. It is a warm pedal though and may be just what you need. It was pretty cool with a tube in it. I greatly preferred the Mesa Boogie V Twin pedal I had years ago. I was a complete dumbass to get rid of that bad boy. It was a superb pedal for bass.