Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tuki cover for SWR S.O.B.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Copycat, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Cordura nylon custom cover made by Tuki to fit a newer (chrome grille) SWR Son of Bertha cabinet. No tears or scuffs or marks. There is a small area in the upper right hand front corner where I've printed my name and the model, but this was done in white paint pen and can either be rubbed off completely (it's already well worn) or covered up with said white paint pen. The names are small and stacked above one another (only about half an inch high by maybe three inches long). But again, it'll come off with a little elbow grease and a bit of Fantastik. There is a strip of nylon that goes around the bottom and secures with velcro to the back to keep the cover on nice and snug. Pictures won't do anything for you; it's just a black shape. But it is in perfect condition. I have 100% positive feedback elsewhere; if interested, ask me for my user name. $26 includes shipping within the continental U.S.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hey hey! Bump for a fellow Steel City man! I'm actually from Johnstown, but hey, close enough. We should have TB GTG over the summer ;)

Ray

3. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    pm sent from the land of cheese and chocolate.

4. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    I've responded to the pm. On the other front, yes, western Pennsylvania TBers should get together, by all means. Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Johnstown...you know who you are.

5. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    ...back at ya.

6. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    bmc:

Tried to send a pm but I was told I hit an invalid link, so I'm not sure if the message got to you. Followed up with a direct email to your home. Let me know if you got one, or both.

Based on this, the cover is on hold. I'll let you know if it's sold soon. Thanks, all.