1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tumene Notz mp3s

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sedgdog, Jan 4, 2006.

1. sedgdog

sedgdog

Jan 26, 2002
    Pasco, WA
  2. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
  3. sedgdog

sedgdog

Jan 26, 2002
    Pasco, WA
    Thank you for your reply AJ, but I'm confused as to why you had a problem. All of the links show up fine for me and I have tried them on several different computers and all have worked. Anybody else had a problem listening to them?

Tim

4. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
    It looks like the issue is with Firefox. The links show up fine in IE. The HTML on the page:

<a href="%5Cmusic%5Crondeau.mp3">Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B Minor, 2. Rondeau</a>

is the issue. Instead of the %5C entity for representing a slash, maybe try the slash instead to make it :

<a href="/music/rondeau.mp3">Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B Minor, 2. Rondeau</a>

It looks like IE is smart enough to go the extra step and assume what the real URL should be.

5. sedgdog

sedgdog

Jan 26, 2002
    Pasco, WA
    I edited the original post and added easier links to a couple of my favorites. I would really appreciate your feedback if you have time to give a listen.

Thank you,
    Tim