Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tune Custom Bullseye 6

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Angus, Feb 21, 2001.

1. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Even though i love this bass, im in a position where i really have to sell it. Its an awesome bass, but i simply cannot play it without pain due to extreme hand injuries. Its my favorite bass, and i hate to see it go. But i cant justify having i bass i cant and dont play. Im up for any offers, and im willing to trade for fretted/fretless 5 strings.

Heres the specs:

6 string
    4 pc maple neckthru w/ titanium reinforcement and ebony fretboard
    36" scale (easily manageable, especially with this neck), and it gives the bass remarkable tone
    alder body, koa/walnut top and back
    recessed straploks
    black tune bridge, approx 3/4" spacing (very comfortable though)
    brass nut
    black tuners
    flamed koa headstock overlay and quilted maple truss rod cover w/ brass Tune logo
    2 Tune pickups with 9v 3 band eq with vol/blend and treb boost/coil tap (extremely clear!)

Ill throw in a new set of Fodera strings with it, and for a couple bucks ill buy a comfort strapp for you of your preferred length, as the bass does need a good strap. It comes with a nicely padded leather Tune gig bag.

Its not in perfect condition, with some normal playing wear on the bass that was there when i got it, but its only on the treble side of the bass where it would sit on your knee, and some on the backside of the upper horn (which the wood covers up). None of it is noticable to any bystander.

Ill take any offers for it, trades or money. Buyer pays shipping. I can take more pictures, if necessary, as i realize the picture i have isnt very good.

If anyone is interested, please email me at chrisweil@msn.com . Help a guy out! :) If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them.

2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
  3. I really don't have too much to offer for it but I figure I might as well at least try.

The only 5 string I have is a fretted MIM Fender Jazz 5. In excelent condition.

I would gladly trade the Fender and could add as much as $200 with it.

If you could please reply wether it be with an ok or insane laughter it would be apreciated.

4. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Thanks for the offer, but ill have to decline. In worth, its more than a $1000 less than what i would ask for it! Thanks for the offer though. :D

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I'll trade an Ibanez 506 and $200 for it!

:p

6. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Watch out, ill whoop ya TEX! :D

7. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Somebody buy this fine bass so pslap can get a p to slap!

9. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Muwaha, your jokes will mean nothing in a day or two, Tex.

Someone...anyone? :)

10. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA