For Sale Tune TWB-4 Silver Korea

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TMC54, Mar 30, 2021.

1. TMC54

TMC54

Jun 16, 2020
    Price:
    $500
    Strings:
    United States
    I'm a guitar player who just needs one bass for recording. I picked up this Tune Guitar Technology bass a few years ago and it's served me well. Recently got a G&L, and want to move the Tune.

it's got two dings on the front, one on the back, and a few rough spots of no consequence on the neck. One of the original knobs was missing when I bought it, so I replaced it. The 9-volt battery attachment has some tape holding it together, but it's never caused any problems.

Those are the only blemishes on what's a terrific instrument. As I mentioned, I'm a guitar player. And, frankly, I'm not sure what the market value of this bass is, but I know what I've got into it. Hoping someone is interested. It comes with a gig bag. Will gladly send more pics upon request. Tune3.jpeg Tune4.jpeg Tune2.jpeg Tune1.jpeg

mellowgerman likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021